Still waiting for noticable results

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Aug 28, 2008

I can say the makers of this formula are very knowledgable and have a fantastic website. I cant comment yet on how this product is working for me. Prices on these products from Enzymedica are getting a bit high and not sure if I will be able to continue using them.

Work, but priceee

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008

I take them with candidase. But in the future I'm going to switch to another brand, doctors best. They also have a supplement to help brake down proteins. They are also some cheaper. These from Enzymedica do work. They are usefull to treat candida etc. Im only experimenting the other brand too.

quite expensive, still waiting for great effects...

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Aug 31, 2010

hard to find gap to take on empty stomach

gut

Posted by Reviewer1891951 on Sep 16, 2008

gut

Best digestive for me

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Aug 29, 2015

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Aug 23, 2014

I was having trouble sleeping due to a weekend immune system. I notice I sleep deeper and longer while taking this. At first it did the opposite, maybe die off first couple days . Also I noticed circulation is way better. Being a guy and having optimal circulatoin is very important. ;)

HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012

My adult daughter feels these help fight colds and flu. Due to sensitivites I found them not for me.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2007

Really helped with a cold I caught recently.

take when I get sick

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014

I take this with propolis and B12 and can feel the immune boost. It's supposed to also help with digestion of proteins and I'm sure it works because other Enzymedica enzymes I've tried have been super effective.

very good enzymes

Posted by 5716994526761628384 on Oct 15, 2016

Best used for body protection. Cleared my persistent mouth sores within a week!