Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

KILLS MOST OF THE VIRUS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective

Expensive but powerful

Posted by lionandtiger on Nov 17, 2014

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 02, 2010

I'm taking 2-3 at a time and it seems to be working but I'm taking it along w/Candex and nattokinase and a strict Candida diet so its hard to tell what's making the difference, but my BP and IBS seems to be calming down, still have eczema from possible Candida. Next time I'll buy the 2X.