Enzymedica, pH-Basic, 120 Capsules

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2307356 on Oct 12, 2009

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

It really helps with digestion.

Posted by Reviewer2657156 on Mar 09, 2010

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Posted by Reviewer3271310 on Mar 04, 2011

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

pH-Basic

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1041037 on Jul 20, 2011

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.