جيد جدا

Posted by 4885657121207586893 on Apr 22, 2016

لا استغني عنه

Erewhon Corn Flakes are Great For When Your Kids Just Want Cold Cereal

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

We don't often eat instant breakfasts and cold cereal in our house but when we do this cereal is very much liked by my 8 and 5 year old

Best Natural Tasting Cereal

Posted by 4893636099550659578 on Jan 10, 2016

Doesn't taste exactly like corn flakes but close to it. It's more like Incan big corn mix with corn. It did take a lil time to get use to the non regular "kel....s" brand but is great to actually eat corn flakes again.

Very GOOD :)

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 01, 2015

I really miss eating cornflakes and i bought this to make some orange cornflakes cookies for Eid. It stays and maintain crunchy and very tasty compare to conventional , GMO cornflakes. Yup, the only downside it's pricey but worth it.

excellent

Posted by 5424769965779657541 on Feb 23, 2015

nous avons beaucoup apprécié ces corn flakes sans ajout de sucre ou autres ingrédients! D' ailleurs , j'en ai déjà commandé plusieurs fois

Best corn flakes!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

Theese are really the best gluten free corn flakes I've ever tried. They taste like corn but without that overpowering smell that unpopped popcorn has. They taste sweet and are crunchy. I use theese for breakfast but also instead of bredcrumbs or panko.

Amazeballs!

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jun 01, 2012

I use them to make gluten free fish sticks.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I'd never had organic, gluten free corn flakes before, but these did not disappoint. The flakes were a little smaller than your usual generic corn flakes, but the flavor was great. Just two ingredients!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »