Amazeballs!

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Taste Great But Cost To Much

Posted by Reviewer1655402 on Oct 28, 2011

I would have given it 5 stars but it cost to much

small

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Feb 20, 2012

These are very good tasting flakes. However, they are just too small. They are crispy and tasty.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer3203456 on Feb 26, 2012

Good Product

Crunchy with distinct corn flavour

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 31, 2013

It's hard to get corn flakes which are not contaminated by wheat or gluten, so these are great in this respect. They are also crunchy and flavoursome and have just the right amount of salt. The flakes are rather small though and when soaked in milk for a while become chewy, maybe not a good thing. I like my corn flakes thinner and crispy. It also doesn't say that they are wholegrain, which I prefer, only organic and non-GMO, both of course plus points.

Great product, somewhat crushed during shipping though - should be shipped separately

Posted by Reviewer2940852 on Nov 29, 2015

Great 5-star product - organic, corn and salt only ingredients. Big fan of iherb, but this should be shipped separately if there are heavier items in the order - arrived at my doorstep with the cereal box itself a good bit dinged up and so a portion of the cereal was pulverized - so 2-star on shipping procedure for this product.

달지않고 고소하지만, 너무 두껍고 좀 단단함

Posted by Reviewer1210091 on Feb 13, 2014

입안에서 부서지는 맛이 없고 씹는맛이 좀 둔탁하다고 해야하나.. 아무튼 많이 두껍네요. 좀더 얇고 바삭하게 굽혔으면 좋았을텐데 그리고 양이 참 적어요..

O.K.

Posted by naturalwoman on Dec 19, 2013

Although I do not tolerate many grains, these were tolerable. I tried because they are sprouted. Please visit my page for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »