WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Purchased this for my fiance. It has worked wonders from day one!!! No more sleeping on the sofa! We won't be without it again.

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED.

Posted by Reviewer2870592 on Dec 09, 2011

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED. THANKS!!!

Does help

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Nov 22, 2010

This stops my partner from snoring as long as he stays on his side. Works for about 5 hours. He doesn't like the taste very much.

Works!!!

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

I bought this for my husband. I didn't realize just how well it worked until he ran out of it. Needless to say i now buy enough at a time from iherb to make sure he doesn't run out. It even helped recently when he had the flu. It helped him breathe better through the night. Please visit my page to read more reviews & find out how to save on your order.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1273301 on May 22, 2010

Works for a few hours, not all night.

Snoring Stopper.

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Oct 05, 2011

It's not perfect but surprisingly it works.

throat spray

Posted by ling76 on May 08, 2012

cant say this was working, maybe just a little bit.

Mrs Elizabeth Oliver

Posted by 5515827245514454232 on Apr 14, 2015

I bought this product for my husband who was a perpetual snorer. I think I have tried most of the products I have found to prevent snoring until I tried him with this one I had no luck at all, I have found this product a God send. I am at long last getting quite a good nights sleep. It does not stop him from snoring 100% but it is nearly there and does seem the longer he uses it the better he is getting. I now only get woken about once 2 nights a week( previously it would be 2 to 3 times 5 to 7 nights a week) and when I tell him to spray again we both get a good nights sleep.

THroat Spray

Posted by Reviewer3209443 on Mar 02, 2011

Not easy to use as doesn't get right to the back of the throat,so not effective, it needs an extender applicator to really test if it works or not.!!

realy works