Good if your adrenals just need help. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This isn't enough if you have adrenal insufficiency and has to be tested for. I'm going to be doing that soon; this stuff doesn't help enough. It is just like one of the products that my doctors was giving me to take.

Harsh

Posted by LouLou on Mar 17, 2013

This was the first adrenal supplement I have tried after being diagnosed with adrenal fatigue (after 9 years of drudgery) ...It definitely helped me but after a couple of days I experienced very unpleasant side effects such as the jitters (too much adrenaline). It also upset my stomach, urinary and reproductive system in a very bad way. I had to stop taking it after 4 days. I believe that this was caused by the additional vitamins in this formulation and the fact that it contains the entire adrenal. I am planning to try the adrenal cortex (apparently this part doesnt control adrenaline) supplement with no extra additives.

Adrenal Glandular Plus

Posted by Reviewer1797917 on Dec 18, 2009

Excellent

i really feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1369585 on Nov 20, 2009

before takind the glandular plus my energy levels were very low i had to keep pushing myself when i didn't have it to give. Since i've been taking the adrenal support i feel alive and well atleast thats what i can say for myself hopefully others will have positive results. i have nothing negative to say about this product. thanks i-herb for the great prices and svc.

energy pick me up

Posted by Reviewer2415390 on May 18, 2009

Plenty of B vitamins. I try not to take at night or take 1 since it keeps me up. Great to start the day with.

very calming

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Feb 04, 2009

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have a stressful life and used to wake up several times, but since taking the Adrenal Glandular, I almost sleep thru the night and I find that I am a lot calmer.

A Saviour

Posted by Reviewer1431398 on Jan 16, 2009

This is one of those products that is 'silent' in its benefit. I started taking it due to a lack of energy, stress, etc. There were days were my energy was so low that it was almost (almost!) debilitating. Started taking the adrenal gland tabs and my energy increased to what I would consider just above 'normal'. I felt human again! Then, because of just that, I stopped taking the tablets! Silly me. Bad idea! It's just human nature. :-) Energy slipped again, etc. Once I realized the connection I started again. This is one of those supplements that doesn't save the day, so to speak, but is worth its weight in gold in that it gets you back on track. That alone is worth it!!

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Apr 24, 2008

On my second bottle. My adrenals love this product.

ADRENAL SUPPORT