Your service was excellent

Posted by Reviewer1538747 on Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I was very pleased at how quickly my order was sent and received. Your price is the BIG factor! I was paying double for this product at a Health food store. I will not know how well this type of calcium works until I go for my next Bone Density exam (DEXA)in Sept. I have osteopenia and my bones have lost calcium over the past 10 years . I hope this new type of calcium helps, plus I have increased my Vitamin D and exercising more. Thank you

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 16, 2010

This calcium really works for me as evidenced by improved bone density scans. (With additional strontium, boron, D3, K2, magnesium.)

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2803919 on Oct 06, 2010

Have used for many years and am very pleased with product. Bone density test continue to come back with no change in my bones. Very happy with results. Product comes in capsules which I am able to take much easier than tablet form.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2959992 on Aug 17, 2008

This product is fantastic!

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2440552 on Jan 01, 2009

We use this as we understand this form of calcium is easily assimilated by the body

Awsome Product

Posted by Reviewer1987547 on Mar 01, 2011

I have been using bone builder for 4 years and my supplier passed away. Thank you for your prompt order and the price is right too!!! I will be repeating my order.

A good brand

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Dec 08, 2014

This is made by Metagenics so I trust the quality.

It's good for my wife's ankle.

Posted by Reviewer1328031 on Jan 18, 2012

I heard from my old friend that the crack of ankles is helped of your bone builder. Now, after 4 week is getting helps to my wife's ankles. The crack is healed about 80%. This bone builder may help your ankle.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1835321 on May 21, 2013

This is a good product, as indicated by my bone density tests - no bone loss. My only complaint is the lack of quality control on this product. My last two orders have come with multiple broken or empty capsules. I would go to the tablet form, but this is so much easier to swallow. This is the only reason for not giving it 5 stars.

bone builder

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Mar 02, 2010

I take these for osteoporosis. I've been advised that the type of calcium in this product is the most easily assimilated. This is a good product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »