10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ethical Nutrients, Bone Builder Capsules MCHC, 220 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Your service was excellent

Posted by Reviewer1538747 on Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I was very pleased at how quickly my order was sent and received. Your price is the BIG factor! I was paying double for this product at a Health food store. I will not know how well this type of calcium works until I go for my next Bone Density exam (DEXA)in Sept. I have osteopenia and my bones have lost calcium over the past 10 years . I hope this new type of calcium helps, plus I have increased my Vitamin D and exercising more. Thank you

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 16, 2010

This calcium really works for me as evidenced by improved bone density scans. (With additional strontium, boron, D3, K2, magnesium.)

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2803919 on Oct 06, 2010

Have used for many years and am very pleased with product. Bone density test continue to come back with no change in my bones. Very happy with results. Product comes in capsules which I am able to take much easier than tablet form.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2959992 on Aug 17, 2008

This product is fantastic!

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2440552 on Jan 01, 2009

We use this as we understand this form of calcium is easily assimilated by the body

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »