Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Dec 23, 2006

I literally shattered my little toe, and even though I faithfully take my calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, etc., the bone wasn't healing. I saw this product in Prescription for Nutritional Healing and started taking it. The results were amazing. The doctors could't believe the turn-around in the healing. It's been two years now, and my toe healed so well, it's as if it never happened. Can't recommend this highly enough!

Bone Builder works

Posted by Reviewer2009387 on Jul 31, 2008

I have a fractured right clavicle and I owe my rapid bone building recovery to using Bone Builder with Boron. My pharmacist recommended this in conjunction with manganese,B6, zinc and vitamin D. I am in week six of my recovery and I could not be happier with the progress of bone building!

Ethical Nutrients, Bone Builder with Boron, 220

Posted by Reviewer2359826 on Jan 29, 2009

I heard about these years ago when I found I had bone loss...after taking these for a year , I was re tested and no more bone loss!

Praising a great product

Posted by Reviewer1548059 on Dec 15, 2009

This is a great product, I recommend eveyone taking it. At 72 years old I have taken some terrible falls and never had a broken bone.

Para osteoporose!!

Posted by BrasilCliqueAqui on Nov 25, 2013

My mom is using this "Ethical Nutrients, Bone Builder", with "Doctor's Best D3 2000UI". This have boron, a must have mineral for bone related treatments. Excellent product and quality. Recommended. Minha mae toma este produto "Ethical Nutrients, Bone Builder" junto com a vitamina D "Doctor's Best D3 2000UI". Contém boro que é um importante mineral para o tratamente de osteoporose. Recomendo.

for loss bone

Posted by andreatrky on Jan 08, 2014

read it some good reviews here, consume it for abouth two months, so far...so good, but think it is a good product, high quality. Still have bone loss ;)

calcium supplements

Posted by Reviewer2417160 on Oct 26, 2008

Very fast service, product well packaged and exactly as ordered. Would use again.

Great bone supplement

Posted by Reviewer1518808 on Nov 01, 2007

Hard to find product, superior in formulation and efficacy to most bone-oriented products on the market. The Boron is very important in the combination!