Favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2203693 on Jun 23, 2008

Best price for best ingredients. I get good results for fibromyalgia pain, muscle relaxation, better rest, restless leg syndrome relief, and it lowers my blood pressure.

malic acid

Posted by Reviewer2059083 on Mar 27, 2007

Good for soft tissue tenderness and fatigue. Same ingredients as Metagenics Fibroplex.

Better results than any other magnesium supplement I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on Jul 18, 2010

I've tried several other magnesium and malic acid supplements for my fibromyalgia pain and fatigue, and none of them really felt like they were doing anything for me. After having two weeks of the worst flare-up I'd had in several months, I decided to start taking this. Within one day, my pain had reduced significantly. By the second day, I felt even less pain and started to feel less tired when standing. After about a week, I am still noticing a marked reduction in pain and muscle fatigue. What's more, after several months of having pretty severe bladder control issues, I found they were completely gone after taking this product. I'd heard magnesium was good for bladder control, but I'd never experienced relief this quickly with any other product.

Ethical Nutrients Malic Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2013570 on Dec 02, 2008

I've been taking this product for a couple of years on the advice of my doctor to increase my energy level. It has helped, so I'll continue to take it. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.

Ethical Nutrients, Malic Mag.

Posted by Reviewer2199918 on Sep 22, 2012

I have taken magnesium from another supplier and was much happier with it. Wish I had known that the tablet was so large. I can't get the four suggested down each day. Lucky if I get one down. I can't order tablet this large.

old standby

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011

have been taking this for many years

Fibromyalgia Relief

Posted by Reviewer3088652 on Nov 16, 2009

My fibromyalgia leg pain has decreased dramatically after only a couple of months of taking this supplement. I have tried other brands with no success.

Good for fibromyalgia, muscle pain, leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1509928 on Nov 11, 2010

Seems just as effective as the more expensive version by Metagenics. A somewhat noted improvement for fibro type pain, a bit of extra energy and sleep. Not a miracle pill but essential if you have these issues. It does help when not much else lives up to claims.

Fibromylagia magic

Posted by Reviewer2216753 on Apr 07, 2011

This product is not a fix all, but has given me quite a bit of relief from my daily FM pain. I started out with one in the morning and one at night last summer. I now take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I also noticed less fatigue about 4 weeks after starting. I highly recommend it and have my husband taking it for his fatigue and muscle pain from his exercise.

Malic magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1866875 on May 13, 2008

gives more strength to my legs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »