Ethical Nutrients, Maxigest, 120 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 1 review

Best buy for countries that can't import dairy.

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 14, 2014

Source Naturals is definitely the best buy for 650 mg, which is what I wanted, but it contains dairy so can't be imported into Australia. A kinesiologist said I was protein deficient and told me to take hydrochloric acid 650 mg after meals. At 57, I believe I wouldn't be producing adequate amounts anyway as deficiency increases as you age. Several months taking it I now can hardly see the vertical ridges that were becoming pronounced on my finger and toenails. This is a sign you are deficient in HA. I've been taking I/2 a tablet after protein (usually 3x a day), which is only 325 mg. per meal. I am going to now take 1x650 mg tablet after meals. I thought 1 tablet was 1,300 mg., but that is the mg. per serving, which is 2 tablets.