► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 14, 2013

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

not good for me

Posted by 4797240011022234942 on Jun 28, 2016

Unfortunately this HYDRATING cleanser DRIES OUT my skin....:-(

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on Mar 01, 2013

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Dec 18, 2012

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Gentle

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Jul 13, 2016

Gentle, almost too gentle for my oily/combo skin. Have to wash face twice to clean properly.

Didn't work for me unfortunately

Posted by 4651502236622433021 on Jul 18, 2014

I bought this with high expectations due to the good comments others have been leaving it. It did clean my skin well but it left my face looking really dry I'm not sure whats the word..patchy? My skin just did not feel/look good after cleansing with this. I gave it several more tries thinking that my skin needed time to get use to it but I kept getting the same results. Anyway,I gave it to my mom hoping it'll work for her.Shes currently using it but she doesn't like it too much either. She said it dries out her skin a little and doesn't remove all of her makeup and that she's going to replace it soon. Fortunately, this didn't cost me too much and so it wasn't too bad. To sum up, this was my experience with the product maybe it'll work better for others, I don't know. Btw, my skin is a oily/combination type and its prone to blemishes and acne. Maybe this only works for sensitive skin types?

SLS!

Posted by 5693655670618566509 on Jun 20, 2016

I Bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here, my fault i didn't read the ingredients, it contains SLS and smells chemical too. also the pump broke after 3 uses. on the other hand, this cleanser does its job.

Great product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!

Good enough for my skin

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Apr 26, 2014

It leaves my skin just a little bit too dry if I use a big amount. But the ingredients are great. I have sensitive skin and do not tolerate any kind of product but this one is fine for me. I will continue using it.