super

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 26, 2014

The best so far for dry skin.

gentle on dry skin

Posted by 5589638773816600927 on Apr 09, 2014

I suffer from dermatitis. This wash is gentle and does not dry out/irritate my skin. I would sometimes add avocado oil or almond oil to it to make more moisturizing. ♡ this.

best cleansing oil.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012

this has the same ingredients like most of the expensive and hyped cleansing oil out there. i buy this out of experimenting on ways to gently and easily remove sunscreens and waterproof everything. well it's no surprise that this easily remove waterproof stuff from my face and body. then i followed with my usual cleansers. cheap and effective.

No smell, no irritations, but still needs moisturizing after showe

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

I have bough this for my husband, as he has eczema and very dry skin. Thought it will help, but he is anyway not using it, as feels no effect. As for me, I have used this in winter and my skin loved it, although there is a kind of oil smell, therefore afterwards I am still using body lotion or another oil on my skin. This body wash is good for the ones with sensitive skin. It wil definetely not irritate it and leave a bit moisturized.

Disaster

Posted by 4651251811859216161 on Oct 05, 2014

If you want to take a shower with smell of frying oil- Go for it

ถือว่าโอเค ราคาถูก ใช้ได้

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 08, 2016

ราคาถูกกว่าในไทย ใช้ได้ดี มันจะมันๆน้ำมันปลาหน่อย แต่ก็ใช้ได้ครับ ไม่แย่ สรุปไม่เสียดายครับซื้อตัวนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Works

Posted by 4809318830889437284 on May 27, 2013

I use this with an exfoliating glove and it has really cleared up the bumps on my arms and has softened my skin.

Vita

Posted by 5409149710191707805 on Apr 11, 2016

good

เหมาะกับคนผิวแห้งมากๆ

Posted by 5034769874961412706 on Nov 17, 2016

ใช้ทั้งอาบน้ำใช้ทั้งล้างหน้า โอเคมากๆเพราะผิวดูลื่นๆนิ่มๆ ชอบมาก

Oil based body wash

Posted by Reviewer3040161 on Mar 19, 2016

This product starts like a light oil, turns opaque on contact with water and creates only a small amount of foam. It does have a slight oily smell which is not overpowering and any doesn't remain on the skin. Feels gentle and cleanses well, rinses clean and leaves no residue. It hasn't improved my keratosis pilaris or my dry skin, but doesn't seem to aggravate the conditions either. This product won't change your life but will wash your skin without creating further problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »