Eucerin, Skin Calming, Dry Skin Body Wash, Fragrance Free, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

best cleansing oil.

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Dec 26, 2012

this has the same ingredients like most of the expensive and hyped cleansing oil out there. i buy this out of experimenting on ways to gently and easily remove sunscreens and waterproof everything. well it's no surprise that this easily remove waterproof stuff from my face and body. then i followed with my usual cleansers. cheap and effective.

gentle on dry skin

Posted by 5589638773816600927 on Apr 09, 2014

I suffer from dermatitis. This wash is gentle and does not dry out/irritate my skin. I would sometimes add avocado oil or almond oil to it to make more moisturizing. ♡ this.

No smell, no irritations, but still needs moisturizing after showe

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

I have bough this for my husband, as he has eczema and very dry skin. Thought it will help, but he is anyway not using it, as feels no effect. As for me, I have used this in winter and my skin loved it, although there is a kind of oil smell, therefore afterwards I am still using body lotion or another oil on my skin. This body wash is good for the ones with sensitive skin. It wil definetely not irritate it and leave a bit moisturized.

Works

Posted by 4809318830889437284 on May 27, 2013

I use this with an exfoliating glove and it has really cleared up the bumps on my arms and has softened my skin.

super

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 26, 2014

The best so far for dry skin.