New To iHerb?

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, CuraMed, 750 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

EuroPharma Cura Med

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Jul 31, 2011

I had been experiencing back pain and, more recently neck pain - to the degree that I became concerned that I might not be able to swallow my medication with water, as it necessitated hold my head in a backwards position. Within two hours of taking two CuraMed soft gels the back pain had abated and - with some crunchy sounds - I was able to regain almost full rotation of my head. Subsequently I ordered several bottles of the product and plan to continue using them. I now have full rotation of my neck, and much less back pain. So, I do recommend this product highly.

Very Effective Against Inflammations!

Posted by GoNatural on Apr 03, 2012

Chronic inflammations can bother you a lot. We have tried several different natural and commercial treatments through the years, but Curamed has been by far the most powerful one. Curamed seems to balance the immune system and control inflammations very effectively. We combine this with krill oil and MSM. As a side note, we have noticed that Curamed seems to make the skin soft and supple.

Love this, this came very highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1790225 on Feb 08, 2012

East to swallow, high quality.

Great for UC

Posted by Reviewer1012998 on Aug 24, 2011

Great product. Ive been using it for over a year. I truly feel it has gelped with my UC.

Ahhhh,wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Aug 16, 2010

This is a great product for me,it gentle on my tummy and helps the body parts move.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »