I Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1217494 on Jan 17, 2014

This is the only natural product that helps my fibromyalgia. One a day keeps the pain away!

Extra Strength Curamin

Posted by 4850910891546297932 on Dec 27, 2013

This product works great for me. When i feel pain in my hip, because of changing weather, or me getting older, this is fast acting :)

Curamin

Posted by 5078042548004209910 on Dec 31, 2015

After five back surgeries I was tired of taking prescription medication. Every time a med was changed I developed a tolerance and was always pill sick. I was given a sample of Curamin from the natural grocery store and decided to give it a try. The relief was pretty much immediate and I was even able to get a good night's sleep. I have been taking it consistently for three years now and although I will never be completely pain free, for the most part my quality of life has been restored. I am a lifelong customer of this product and have recommended it to anyone and everyone (husband and kids included) who either need help now and then, or long term . Having chronic pain means taking meds long term and having to deal with the health consequences of doing so. Knowing that I am not doing any harm eases some of the stress of living with this condition.

BETTER

Posted by LOURDES on Nov 26, 2013

Help with inflammation, very concentrated.

helps to manage the pain

Posted by 5198441259224184704 on Aug 03, 2016

it is helping my mom with the pain related to growing lung cancer, better than prescreption drugs, makes it manageble