High doses can cause hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1022362 on Sep 10, 2010

The first few doses gave me a real boost - much more energy and motivation, needing to sleep less, less depressed. But after that it made me extremely anxious with obsessive racing thoughts, insomnia and feeling shaky inside. My boyfried had exactly the same reaction. Be very careful with high doses like this. It can cause hyperthyroidism and even Graves disease.

Tri Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1004015 on Jun 18, 2010

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and I'm feeling great! I don't feel tire and I'm more focused. I did have a little reaction when I initially started taking this, but it has since gone away. I have given some of this to a friend and she loves it. It helps with her constipation to where everything is flowing like normal.

Very happy

Posted by 5162926454451318758 on Nov 11, 2014

Excellent product.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1676902 on Nov 28, 2011

Iodine is necessary for a healthy body. It will help our bodies fight off getting cancer.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

I take thyroid meds daily and understand that most thyroid dysfunction is due to low levels of iodine. This stuff really cleans you out and increases stamina. I highly recommend this product. Plus it is from whole food sources. High quality stuff.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer3291405 on May 10, 2012

me encanta comprar en iherb, tanto los precios como el embalaje, el trato en fin todo es excelente

Tri-iodine

Posted by 5295820094214326630 on Aug 02, 2012

Excellent product, very effective. Stamina, strength better. Thanks.

Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

taking after bloods test showed I was lacking, and it has reversed my lack of this particular zinc.

Best Iodine yet

Posted by 5222088641392172650 on Jul 21, 2014

I can't go with out it, best Iodine supplement I have tried.

Tri-Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1556792 on Oct 05, 2011

This is a very good product and several of my family members are using it on a regular basis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »