EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Tri-Iodine, 12.5 mg, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

High doses can cause hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1022362 on Sep 10, 2010

The first few doses gave me a real boost - much more energy and motivation, needing to sleep less, less depressed. But after that it made me extremely anxious with obsessive racing thoughts, insomnia and feeling shaky inside. My boyfried had exactly the same reaction. Be very careful with high doses like this. It can cause hyperthyroidism and even Graves disease.

Tri Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1004015 on Jun 18, 2010

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and I'm feeling great! I don't feel tire and I'm more focused. I did have a little reaction when I initially started taking this, but it has since gone away. I have given some of this to a friend and she loves it. It helps with her constipation to where everything is flowing like normal.

HFH MI.

Posted by Reviewer3363279 on Mar 03, 2010

SO FAR THEY HAVE HELPED. WILL HAVE TO SEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF I CONTINUE TO ESE THIS PRODUCT.

Tri-Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1556792 on Oct 05, 2011

This is a very good product and several of my family members are using it on a regular basis.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1078092 on Oct 25, 2011

Felt better w/ in days of starting!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »