supreme fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Aug 24, 2010

ive researched fish oil extensively and had come across studies comparing fish oil (commonly in the form of ethyl-ester) to eating salmon. due to the artificial molecule attached to these products, the oild becomes very hard to digest. the study concluded that someone would have to eat 9 grams twice a day of fish oil to get the same amount of epa/dha in the blood as a single serving of salmon. i wrote the company and they said vectomega is equal to one 5oz serving of salmon. this product does everything 4 grams a day of the other stuff in one tiny tablet and with zero negative side effects.

The Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Nov 06, 2010

I have sever depression. Used to take a very good liquid fish oil, about 10 grams a day (that's a lot)! Totally arrested the depression. Found Vectomega and just love it!! So much easier than the liquid. No taste at all. No fish burps. I do take 2 pills a day. I must. If I try to cut back the depression comes back within 24 hrs. Have to stay on high doeses. But no medication at all. Can't tolerate any meds.

Easy To Take

Posted by Reviewer3316514 on Apr 29, 2011

vectomega is the easy way to get your omega 3 fatty acids. i can't take fish oils because they choke me. this is so easy...it's a flat football shaped pill that goes down very easily. 10 stars if you ask me.

Posted by 4695948332536196222 on Nov 28, 2013

Good product as it improves immune system but contains tricalcium. Have found another similar quality product without tricalcium.

The Best Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Jan 27, 2011

This is the best omega 3 I have ever taken - and I have taken many other brands. The absorption of Vectomega is superior to anything else. I can tell the difference with my skin immediately. I do wish that the price was lower but I just take 1 a day now. And there is no fishy after taste.

EuroPharma Vectomega

Posted by Reviewer1368555 on Oct 03, 2011

Great Product, no fish taste EVER..Helps with my occasional depression. Great for the heart. Highly recommended from Dr.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1580622 on Dec 09, 2011

these medium sized tablets back a lot of oil into a small space. They smell fishy, but my kids like this better than 3 teaspoons of cod liver oil!

Pleased with this product

Posted by 5144148322219920692 on May 31, 2015

Been using this product for months now. No aftertaste - no fish oil indigestion, and good results healthwise.

Omega3 ++

Posted by Reviewer2403510 on Sep 25, 2011

I'll be able to answer better after I get my follow-up blood work done but I feel great and no side-effects (gas/fishy breath)so far! This has gotten some wonderful reviews.

Lover This Product

Posted by Reviewer2813217 on Oct 24, 2010

The best omerga supplement I've ever taken

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »