Not the best deodorant

Posted by odereviews on Dec 28, 2012

Pros: I have tried dozens of different deodorants and I must admit that this has the best smell so far. Pretty much the same scent as “After eight” mint chocolate has. Every Man Jack’s “Signature Mint” doesn’t stain your clothes, and has a nice cooling effect. Cons: This product doesn’t offer any protection against odor. After couple of hours you wonder if you applied this deodorant at all. Thanks to no odor protection, it’s hard to suggest this product to anyone.

Not for me

Posted by 5007602912372114819 on Jun 10, 2016

I like the smell of the deodorant, but I hate the way it smells on my body. I don't know what's worse: sweat or this. Fortunately, the scent is not very strong, but I still can feel it. The deodorant is not efficcient enough for me, but I've only used it in summer, maybe it would do better on cooler days.

I like Every Man Jack, but this one sucks

Posted by 5444908442727925312 on Oct 01, 2016

I've tried Every Man Jack deodorant in the Cedarwood smell before and i really enjoyed it. But this one... the smell on its own is ok. But once it mixes with the body something happens and it is awful. The mint smell mixed with human skin is just revolting. Go buy the cedarwood on instead of this.

yes it works

Posted by 5089042355237990586 on Aug 15, 2016

Bought this product for my husband looking for a more natural deodorant and this is it. It works even on a summer of 118 degrees yes it works

very nice smell

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

good products

This smells great

Posted by 5208822842461218458 on Aug 03, 2016

Smells like the peppermint patties I love, but they don't taste like it. So don't like it haha.

Great

Posted by 5680381687350578531 on Aug 24, 2015

Great scent, the most effective natural based deodorant I have tried so far. Planning on trying out other brands but I would definitely come back to this one as a fail-safe I love it

excelente desodorante

Posted by 4918983861535159071 on Sep 22, 2016

muy buen desodorante la marca lo dice todo gracias

Nice but hubby didn't like it!

Posted by 4750376814977316934 on Oct 16, 2016

I ended up using this one, my husband said it gave him a cold methol feeling!!

A Great But Short Lasting Freshness

Posted by lost-in-the-reality on Aug 06, 2016

It has a great list of ingredients comparing to synthetic deodorants and peppermint smell is really great but only at first. After applied on armpits and later mixed with sweat it loses its freshness instantly so the end result isn't appealing at all as although the smell of the sweat is partly neutralized it's still there. I've had high expectations for this product but it's the second time when I'm disappointed with a deodorant made of natural ingredients. Well, at least this time it went better than the first one when the armpits of my clothes would get some kind of yellowish or greenish tint to them and my armpits would sweat all the time because of the deodorant containing loads of different oils.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »