great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

my husband like it very much

nice shave gel

Posted by Reviewer1295209 on Oct 09, 2013

I live in Japan and there are many type of skin care products recently. I tried many types, but some of them smelled like "middle-aged" with a scent of strong tonic and mint. And the quantity is not always large enough. So i was looking for a product which has less smell and not too strong for skin. I believe this was one of the best product I have every used. Well, no one can find out if a product would really fit us, but I believe this is worthwhile to try. And the package is stylish. So it might be a good for a small present for husband or bf (maybe it's an idea to prepare gift this with a some luxury after-shave lotion like Helmes, because this has not smelly and there is no fear of mixing flavor).

Not fragrance free to me

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 03, 2014

I purchased a few different products for my friend to use for the few days before he comes to visit me as I have chemical sensitive’s and cannot tolerate the usual grooming products, even if he does not wear them (or my family) that day they come to visit. I still get sick from the products used the days prior. This is a big NO from me as in my particular case of chemical sensitivities (everyone has different levels) it blew my socks off without even having to open the cap. I also bought “Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Fragrance Free” from iHerb and that seems a little more tolerable so I gave this out to be used for the days preceding a visit to my house. I am sure this product is fine for normal people and possibly people who are not at the chronic end of chemical sensitivities. I cannot leave my house without wearing a mask, so it might be ok for you. Good luck.

WOW Great

Posted by AkramAli on Sep 18, 2012

The best Shave gel, it work great without Chemicals.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Large volume. Bestowed her husband, he liked it, but still a favorite means for Aubrey and after shaving.

My husband loved it

Posted by 4614244214813830641 on Mar 28, 2014

My husband has a very sensitive skin and he is really choosy for shaving cosmetics. He tried a lot of alternatives and this shave gel he liked, because it doesn't irritates his skin. The smell is not typical for men shaving gel - it has a smell of a green apples. And it's really not expensive. In conclusion, we will continue to purchase this product.

Excellent

Posted by Saudi-966 on Jun 09, 2014

Very practical

Every Man Jack, Shave Gel, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 7 oz

Posted by 5153892193606448044 on Jul 25, 2014

отлично !

Good

Posted by 5599089524403889791 on Aug 03, 2014

My men likes it