Super slick and creamy texture

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016

This really lathers up and does not overly dry your skin. Gentle enough to use everyday I recommend using a holistic moisturizer afterward.

Drying and irritating to skin

Posted by 5381080264541845732 on Mar 30, 2016

I hoped for a gentle cleanser, but this irritated my eyes, even though i was careful to keep it away from the eye area. It left my skin feeling dry and irritated for quite a while after using it. I will never buy this again.

Best Face Wash

Posted by 4904781359795655539 on Mar 25, 2016

Absolutely love this affordable face cleanser. It does the job. My skin is combo, this cleanser is perfect for it.

Okay face wash

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Feb 22, 2016

Nothing too amazing to rave about, but does the job!

face wash

Posted by 4962605362462223616 on Feb 18, 2016

works as good or better then cetaphil and is cheaper.

Amazing product

Posted by 5412730834506735656 on Feb 02, 2016

I just fell in love from the fist time I tried this face wash This product is amazing and I'm definitly going to reorder it The face stays clean moistured and smoth like velvet The value for money is simply unmeasurable I tried a lot of product some of them expensive department cleansers like clinique and etc....its simly so much better that anything else I tried! Highly recomended !!!!!!!!!!!

don't buy this!

Posted by 4834730546014707780 on Jan 20, 2016

I thought this product was going to do wonders with my skin, but just after the first wash I got all red over my face and got many dimples around my nose and forehead. I don't recommend this to anyone. Very disappointed :(

Very good face wash

Posted by 4967383931061573602 on Dec 12, 2015

Very nice face soap, lasts for a very long time.

Cool

Posted by 4777993082219363767 on Dec 11, 2015

Il a rien de spécial il respecte ma peau certe mais il apporte rien de plus qu' un bon nettoyage de peau.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5598478676345146531 on Oct 07, 2015

I was searching for a facial wash like this one, and I finally found it :) It cleans your face, leaving it fresh and smooth. The smell was weird at the beginning but then I started to like it. The bottle is big enough with a smart pumper (lock-open system). I use it followed by the toner! a perfect combination.. I will definitely purchase it again! Highly recommended :D