Everyday Coconut, Cleansing Face Wash, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Love this face wash !

Posted by Reviewer2081806 From Canada on Sep 27, 2013

Okay I'm on the Acneorg Regimen and this cleanser is amazing! It replaces that cleanser and is better. All you need is 1-2 pumps and it foams up very nicely. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin dry or stripped. Feels nice not moisturized make sure you always moisturize after using any cleanser. I'm very impressed that this is all natural yet affordable and that I can purchase this instead of the acneorg cleanser. I give this 5 stars and definitely be purchasing this again and again. The pump is also neat too because it has an open and close lock feature which is nice. Love the packaging. If you are thinking of buying this line, I would only invest in the face wash and the toner only. I find the moisturizer is overpowering fragrance of spice-y lavender and the SPF 15 is so chalky and not blending to the skin!

I like it so far!

Posted by 5522518603059005267 on Sep 17, 2013

Admittedly, I just got it, but so far I really like it. My skin feels nice and clean for ages and it's not harsh.

great product

Posted by 5332010008575541967 on Sep 19, 2013

I used it for the first time today and i think it is awesome! I guess one pump goes a long way . It's a reasonable price and i will definitely recorder it again.

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 From California on Oct 26, 2013

This face wash lathers well yet is not drying. It removes all makeup, when I want to also remove eye makeup, I rub it around my eyes and lids, and it all washes off! I love it. It is one of the best face washes I have used, I have tried many including department store brands. Love coconut, so good for your skin. I use all the Everyday Coconut skincare, very very good price and they work! I also use the Everyday bodycare, I got it at Wholefoods, but not the shampoo which is drying. I also use Nubian Heritage Coconut products. God bless you all.

Super!

Posted by 5575443720966830298 on Dec 11, 2013

This is a great cleanser! I have never had a cleanser like this before, that would not only clean my skin but my eye make-up also without any irritation at all! I have a surface-dry combination skin and most cleansers leave my skin feeling tight and dry, but this doesn't do that even though it clearly cleanses all muck away. Plus for the pick packaging too! Will definitely order again!