Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Everyday Coconut, Daily Face Lotion, SPF 15, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

everyday coconut

Posted by 5401656179095511202 on Aug 27, 2013

It has a weird thick texture but it has grown on me and I like it a lot more than the night cream. Both are good products though

like neutrogena dry touch spf

Posted by Reviewer2560045 on Oct 17, 2013

this is awesome- perfect for people who like neutrogena dry touch but want to use sth natural and fair trade. this is it!! i have very oily skin and this works for me. i dont know how they do it but it leaves your skin dry, zero, ZERO oiliness. go and order it.

Very pleasantly surprised with this gem

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

It is extremely hard for me to find sunblock lotion that would be suitable for my combination/oily skin in a all-year humid and hot climate! Very good value for the amount you're getting. I don't have problems trying to blend this into my face, I just use my fingers (read to the end). It probably does make my face fairer even when properly applied on, but it doesn't bother me at all. Just put some on your neck too! However I did notice that if I did not moisturize my face or if I applied this in front of an electric fan - then the lotion dries quicker than usual, and if it dries on the surface of your skin it will leave white residue (which is easily removed with a little water to blend it in). It keeps my face matt for a good part of the day. By the way, for those who face problems with blending in or applying this product, a simple solution would be to squeeze some on your palm, and apply it to your face section by section. Or maybe you have to moisturize or my last guess is that you are in need of some exfoliation. Lastly - remember to SHAKE THE BOTTLE before use! Otherwise it'll be thicker than usual and you get all the blending problems.

Very good lotion

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jan 27, 2014

I'm in two minds about this. MY SKIN TYPE: Combination/oily, very breakout prone. POSITIVES: Has a great ingredient list! Gives reliable sun protection. Doesn't break me out (most sunscreens do) and also keeps my skin fairly matte for a couple of hours (this is really good, with other sunscreens - even those for oily skin - I'm oily again after less than an hour *sad face*). NEGATIVES: Leaves a very obvious white cast! My skin is very, very pale (Scandinavian) so I can live with that, but someone with a darker complexion might look ashy. The worst thing (for me) about this lotion is that it has virtually no slip. I moisturize just before applying (this also helps with the white cast, by the way) but still, this lotion drags on my skin A LOT. I'm not really comfortable with that, I feel that it irritates my skin. I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going to repurchase or not, but overall it's a very good product if you can deal with the negatives!

Awful product its chalk in a bottle!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Sep 27, 2013

This is an awful product. As my search still continues for an all natural SPF face lotion I stumbled on this and purchased the entire line. This scent of this was like fresh coconuts which is nice but the consistency was chalky and leaves a white cast I couldn't blend this into my skin at all. Awful product I cant even use it on my body because it leaves the cast. I will not be repurchasing !