お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Everyday Coconut, Face Lotion, SPF 15, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Very pleasantly surprised with this gem

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

It is extremely hard for me to find sunblock lotion that would be suitable for my combination/oily skin in a all-year humid and hot climate! Very good value for the amount you're getting. I don't have problems trying to blend this into my face, I just use my fingers (read to the end). It probably does make my face fairer even when properly applied on, but it doesn't bother me at all. Just put some on your neck too! However I did notice that if I did not moisturize my face or if I applied this in front of an electric fan - then the lotion dries quicker than usual, and if it dries on the surface of your skin it will leave white residue (which is easily removed with a little water to blend it in). It keeps my face matt for a good part of the day. By the way, for those who face problems with blending in or applying this product, a simple solution would be to squeeze some on your palm, and apply it to your face section by section. Or maybe you have to moisturize or my last guess is that you are in need of some exfoliation. Lastly - remember to SHAKE THE BOTTLE before use! Otherwise it'll be thicker than usual and you get all the blending problems.

everyday coconut

Posted by 5401656179095511202 on Aug 27, 2013

It has a weird thick texture but it has grown on me and I like it a lot more than the night cream. Both are good products though

like neutrogena dry touch spf

Posted by Reviewer2560045 on Oct 17, 2013

this is awesome- perfect for people who like neutrogena dry touch but want to use sth natural and fair trade. this is it!! i have very oily skin and this works for me. i dont know how they do it but it leaves your skin dry, zero, ZERO oiliness. go and order it.

Fantastic

Posted by 5434927382639721117 on May 31, 2014

I really like this light sunscreen lotion. I use it for everyday at the office, and around the house. I use it on my arms too! It drys quickly, and since I have normal/dry skin, I have to smooth a tiny bit of Raspberry Oil underneath, but then it glides on perfectly. It does leave a white cast, but that is what I want. I pat it on, and don't rub it in, because when you rub it in, where you don't see the white cast, well you've rubbed most of it off. I then brush a tiny bit of bronzer on it, and it matches my skin tone. Don't buy this, if you don't want a white cast, because this is a healthy dose of zinc oxide. Another thing is, zinc is the healthiest sunscreen you can put on, no titanium dixide! I'm also, glad it doesn't contain a huge amount of nasty hormone disrupting checmicals. I have told others about this, and I will continue to purchase it, as long as they make it. I am going to try some of there other products now. Great Sunscreen face lotion.

Very good lotion

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jan 27, 2014

I'm in two minds about this. MY SKIN TYPE: Combination/oily, very breakout prone. POSITIVES: Has a great ingredient list! Gives reliable sun protection. Doesn't break me out (most sunscreens do) and also keeps my skin fairly matte for a couple of hours (this is really good, with other sunscreens - even those for oily skin - I'm oily again after less than an hour *sad face*). NEGATIVES: Leaves a very obvious white cast! My skin is very, very pale (Scandinavian) so I can live with that, but someone with a darker complexion might look ashy. The worst thing (for me) about this lotion is that it has virtually no slip. I moisturize just before applying (this also helps with the white cast, by the way) but still, this lotion drags on my skin A LOT. I'm not really comfortable with that, I feel that it irritates my skin. I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going to repurchase or not, but overall it's a very good product if you can deal with the negatives!