phénoxyéthanol

Posted by 4951745817622285162 on Sep 14, 2013

Nice product, natural ingredients but why phénoxyéthanol?

Muy buen precio para sus ingredientes

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

Me gusta calidad /precio de esta marca. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

Great for daytime too!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014

I love using this lotion during the day when I don't need the sunscreen from the Everyday Coconut daytime face cream that I also have. I don't go out a whole lot so I don't want to have to be concerned with my pillow getting the white sunscreen on it. It's a great moisturizer that isn't too heavy at all; I thought it might be. The size is very large for the money and I don't see myself having to buy this again for a couple yrs probably. Even if I did the price is right!!! I also have the face wash which I love too! Great products!!! If you find this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know. thanks!

wonderful product at an unbeatable price!

Posted by Reviewer2140527 on Aug 05, 2013

great moisturizer,no sticky feeling,perfect for sensitive skin, absorbs well and does the job! can be used as an overall product too, most generous size I've ever got for a night face cream!!!will buy again!!

This lotion is WONDERFUL !

Posted by EagleLady1 on Sep 11, 2013

Lotion is rich, moisturizing, yet light and non-greasy. I am very happy with it and like it so much that I also use it as a daily lotion by mixing it half and half with aloe vera gel (at time of use). GO EVERYDAY !!!! Their EveryDay Coconut Hand and Body lotion is just as awesome!!

Nice texture, bad smell

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Jul 14, 2014

Liked the ingredient profile, texture, and how quickly this cream absorbed, but the smell was unfortunately strong and fake.

Best Moisturizer Ever.

Posted by 4671391581037175299 on Nov 18, 2014

I bought this on a whim from this site due to the low price and my desire to try a more natural moisturizer. I have combination skin and normally moisturizers are too heavy and cause me outbreaks. This moisturizer soaks right in within 5 minutes, leaving your skin feeling heavily moisturized without feeling greasy in the slightest. It doesn't hurt that it helps out people in West Africa and doesn't harm animals. This is now my favourite moisturizer.

No puedes pedir más por menos

Posted by Benxeitosa on May 11, 2014

Me gusta mucho Me gusta mucho mucho esta crema. Es muy buena crema, tiene unos ingredientes fantásticos, no da nada de grasa, se absorve rapidísimo y encima es baratísima. Me gustaría destacar el efecto que tiene de control de grasa. En serio que es impresionante. Pone que es para todo tipo de pieles. Yo la tengo mixta, y a pesar de que me la hidrata una barbaridad no noto nada grasa la cara. Es increíble. Me gusta mucho el tono de la piel cuando me levanto por las mañanas después de utilizarla. Con respecto al olor… Bueno, como dicen en alguna que otra review es muy característico. Tanto la crema de día, como la de noche, como el limpiador de esta gama huelen todos igual. Para mí es una especie de mezcla rara entre batido de coco y lavanda. No se parece en nada al típico olor de coco de colonias estilo yves rocher super dulzón y penetrante, sino que es más bien bastante sutil. Aún así, te dura todo el día y al menos yo, me lo sigo oliendo (no te acostumbras) así que tampoco diría que es suave.

Very good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014

This cream is just GOOD ! i use it for skin , hair and body ! For curly hair , just put some on wet or dry hair , it adds lots of nourishment and hydratation , and control to frizzy hair ( this cream contains mostly coconut and it's one of the best ingredients for the hair ! ) . when you use it on your face , it penetrates very quickly and i noticed a reduced of my fine lines . i use it also on hands and body . this is an all purpose cream ! the only bad thing is phénoxyéthanol in the ingredients which is too bad because the composition is perfect and this is a fair trade product !

Review

Posted by 5223831296637290800 on Apr 05, 2014

I like the consistency of it, and it absorbs very well.. but the smell is just awful!!