Not very moisture..

Posted by 4976848074927421537 on Apr 10, 2016

I like the smell and feel my skin become smooth after using. Because I live in Kyoto, maybe it is not very moisture for using in winter and spring I believe in summer the texture will be good.

Amazing moisturizer

Posted by 4680138057256916818 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this on a limb, I have never purchased this product before. I fell in love the first time I used it. Its silky and light. It makes my skin feel SO smooth. There is no fragrance whatsoever which I don't mind at all. My best friend also fell in love with this whilst she was visiting from out of town.

moisturizes but CLOGS YOUR PORES

Posted by 5482891981101038269 on Mar 25, 2016

Coconut moisturizes your skin naturally - it's fantastic. but if you use it daily, it will awfully clog your pores. I even had to go and have facial. Not everything that is natural is good for your skin!

THE BEST !!

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Mar 12, 2016

this is the best cream i ever tried very light and VERY GENTLE on my sensitive skin , i had very bad reaction from another product and this was the only cream i could apply to my face without causing any reaction . plus its in large size I LOVE IT i will use it forever please dont disconnect it if you found my review helpful give me 'like ' thanks روعه خيف علي البشرة و الاروع فيه انه لطييف علي البشرة خصوصا الحساسة حت ليا حساسية من منتج و هذا كان الكريم الوحيد الي قدرت استخدمه من غير مااحصل منه اي تحسس هو خفيف لترطيب متعدد جد حبيته اذا كان الريفيو مفيد اعطوه لايك :) شكرا

Face Cream

Posted by 5706258846116129562 on Feb 25, 2016

Bought this based on need and reviewers advice. I really like the product. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Works well for daytime as well. Will buy again. Also GREAT service from IHERB.

great product

Posted by 5753356137025248132 on Feb 25, 2016

My skin is combination and this cream satisfies my needs in moisturizing without any greasy effect. The quality in relation to the price makes this product a must have!

very light

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Feb 18, 2016

very light and soaks in well, I use it for my face and arms

Was very hopeful, leaving disappointed

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Feb 15, 2016

I read all of the great reviews and was looking forward to the great value of this product. After using it for a month I have had to call it quits as it is breaking out my skin terribly. I have never had acne in my life and since I started using this cream, I have had continuous, painful breakouts. Very saddened. I do enjoy this company and look forward to trying their other products that are not meant for skin. Wonderful Lavender smelling product and perfect amount of moisture (even for daytime) if you are lucky enough to not be sensitive to it.

Satisfied

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Using this also as day cream - the package is big and lasts long! The package is great, really - it is really practical with the pump, easy to use and dose! It is not sticky, it feels pleasantly on my skin. I don´t need extra moisturizing or wrinkles correction - this night cream is working perfectly for me. Love also the smell - I really like lavender!

Very thick

Posted by 5513850122394480715 on Dec 13, 2015

When I apply it on my face I feel like my face is sweating or something because my I feel like my face has a very thick layer on it. (But the feeling is gone in seconds) So I have been using it for my body and it's very good and refreshing.