July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Everyday Minerals, Concealer, Multi-Tasking, .06 oz (1.7 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Updated review

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

I had to update this review as I began to rediscover this product and this now my 'magic touch' in my make-up routine. Dusting a little under the eyes hides the fines lines and make my concealer stay on all day, on my forehead to hide redness, around my nose too! Loved it so much I finished the first one I bought very quickly and now on my 2nd little tub! It will be better if it comes in a slightly lighter shade.

yay

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

As the experts have already said, this is a fantastic concealer. i have some brown spots and it covers them really well.

Surprised by its ability to conceal redness

Posted by pollytan on Nov 24, 2013

I was quite skeptical about powder concealer when I purchase this but had wanted to try out. I am quite surprised it is able to conceal relatively well. I had very fair skin and red acne mark is my concern. Some days, I only applied this without any other foundation or powder.

Nice coverage

Posted by 4971078063139849194 on Dec 26, 2013

I'm not sure what I was expecting but overall this provides nice coverage. My skin is a medium tone and it seems to blend nicely even though it is probably better suited to fairer skin.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Dec 31, 2013

the mineral base is good but the color was not what I thought I ordered. Still mineral makeup is so much better than Covergirl, Maybelline and the likes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »