Corrector

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Me gusta muchísimo para difuminar el corrector, ya sea en la zona de la ojera o en cualquier zona donde lo aplique, aletas de la nariz, alguna imperfección....

A useful brush

Posted by 5170322243564634771 on Jul 15, 2012

This is an excellent brush for blending concealer under the eyes or on the sides of the nose, etc. It's a bit too big for my eyes, so I don't usually use it as a blending brush, but when I do it does a good job at that too.

one of the best EDM brush

Posted by pirlanta on Jun 19, 2012

This is an fabulous brush. I use it for eyes (1 moving for all eye:) ) and for undereye concealer. Sometimes I ise it for contouring my nose. I think Everyday Minerals brushes are ones of the best for mineral make up with reasonable price. I'm sure you will not be regret if you try it.

great brush for the under eyes area

Posted by namtoc on Sep 29, 2012

This is quite a big and dense brush that I use to apply concealer on my dark circles, does a great job!

good brush

Posted by 5174825662859074992 on Sep 12, 2012

useful for concealer

I love it

Posted by 5329436706466508031 on Aug 18, 2012

I use this brush 4 concealer and its great!

un gros pinceaux pour les yeux

Posted by missblackline on Oct 23, 2012

gros pinceaux pinceaux pour les yeux que j'utilise pour poser ma touche lumière mais vous pouvez poser et balayer une seule couleur avec aussi !

Multitasking

Posted by mariposa on Nov 20, 2012

Perfect for applying cream eyeshadows all over the lid, eye concealer (love using it for this task) and facial concealer in large areas.

Un must de iherb

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Recomendadísimo!!!!! En especial para difuminar el corrector. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Very good brush!

Posted by 5296349702550680595 on Dec 24, 2012

Very soft. Perfect for concealing small areas!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »