Love love

Posted by Butterfly on Mar 23, 2013

This is about the only bronzer I can use, others are too dark, yellowish, reddish or whatever. I'll sweep this all over my face for a healthy glow and it doesn't look fake at all. The texture is so soft, gives a nice dewy finish beacuse it's translucent. iHerb wasn't carrying this at first, I suggested it'd be a good product, and here it is! Much obliged.

excelentes

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Aug 11, 2013

poca cobertura y color preciosos para pieles claras

idéal pour les teints très pâle

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 09, 2013

je l'utilise quotidiennement et je l'adore

parfait

Posted by 5009303952304413153 on Dec 02, 2013

parfait,convient aux peaux claires ! non pailleté,bonne compo !

Soft Bronzer

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 19, 2014

This bronzer is very light and fits me perfectly. On darker skin simply will not noticeable.

perfect for pale skin!

Posted by 4733981564925168795 on Nov 10, 2014

I love this product, it is absolutely perfect for contouring with pale skin. The only bronzer I have found which I could possibly use. To give you an idea of my skin tone, mac NW13 is too dark for me.

Nice addition to your make-up arsenal

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013

I use this bronzer as a foundation from time to time, and it works really nice. However, you still need to keep the balance and not go too far with it, because it takes some time to settle and show its true shade (it might go a little darker in about half an hour). The quality is good, just as always. So if you want some new experience, you'd better go for it :)

bien pero /fine but

Posted by martini18 on Jun 30, 2013

El producto en si está bien pero es para gente muuuuuuuy blanquita, ya se dice por aqui yo pensaba que ya era lo suficientemente blanca pero se ve que no, as ique solo me da un pequeño toque de sol. The product is fine but it's only recommendend for people with really white skin tone. I tought I am enough white skin tone but it isn't so just works like a light sun touch.

waste

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i don't really get how this is supposed to work. i have fair skin but it seems completely transparent on it and therefore, absolutely useless. definitely a waste considering totally unjustified price (srsly, 13 bucks for 5 grams of mica with a lil lysine? that's nuts). the container is not the most ergonomic, too, to say the least. UPDATE. ok, this shades my skin just a lil bit. i sometimes use it as a bronzer. i used it for a while and there's still a lot in the jar. still one start for unreasonable pricing.