New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Face Finishing Powder, Finishing Dust, .35 oz (10 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Heavily-pigmented finishing powder

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I was looking for a loose/finishing powder that's translucent, light and all-natural and thought this would do it for me but I found it to be slightly too pigmented for my liking.

It works!!

Posted by OrganicMommy on Sep 02, 2013

As an oil controlling finishing powder, this works! This works as well as my MAC loose powder. At 12 hours or more, my skin isn't even greasy to the touch, and I have used it several different times. I use it on top of Larenim pressed powder. My complaints: when I first apply, it looks like I dusted my face with flour, if I apply too heavily (I've found it still works at controlling oil even with a lighter application that does not make my face white. It looks natural.) It has a fluffy consistency similar to flour, and leaves a white outline at my hair line (not with a lighter application). It clumps up on top of my concealer. It seems to settle into pores and dry skin, emphasizing them (temporarily), but again, not so much with a light application. I wish the powder had a bit more color; it's very light. Perhaps then it wouldn't look like I was baking and got flour on my face. This is not for dry skin. All in all, I'm liking it, it's great for everday, but for an evening out, I'll still have to use my MAC liquid loose powder.

Can't get powder out of the box

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Feb 06, 2014

The holes of the package are too small. The powder is very gentle. Maybe too gentle, or maybe I did not apply enough because I couldn't get any material out.