Everyday Minerals, Face Finishing Powder, Finishing Dust, .35 oz (10 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Like it

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 19, 2013

I like this finishing dust. It's not covering very well, but it's o.k to use to stop shining. I use it with my flat top brush.

Good stuff to finish your make-up with

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013

Ordered this as a final product to apply when putting on my make-up. Can't say anything about its longevity now, but it definitely makes your face look more complete and glowing. Besides, if you went too far with the blush, for example, you can always use this dust to help balance your looks. Al in all, I like it.

Good

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm not sure if this makes much difference that I can tell but I do like using it. It feels very soft on the skin.

Buen producto

Posted by 5289500199390034178 on Jul 15, 2013

Matifica muy bien la cara, yo la tengo grasa y me aguanta sin brillos casi hasta el final del día. Deja un acabado aterciopelado.