i've been using this FD more than 5 years!

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Dec 02, 2013

i really love this products. my oily skin just can't stay great without Finishing dust. Work fine in hot/humid/crazy summer here in japan. i use this over my liquid foundation. my mom and sis also big fan of this, so i purchased like 4 or more everytime i order. my tip is using as almost like pushing with quite stiff brush into T-Zone and pores not buffing motion.

Perfect!

Posted by 4882762447015985914 on Feb 19, 2014

I'll be buying this forever! A tip is to let foundation set, blot with paper, then apply the powder. Great finish and my foundation lasts all day.

Fantastic and natural effect

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 21, 2014

Es un polvo fino, ni mate ni satinado, que deja un acabado super natural, pero luminoso sin aportar brillos extra. Soporta bien las temperaturas altas, no irrita la piel, sino que ayuda a cuidarla (óptima para piel sensible), cunde mucho, y sella el maquillaje sin dejar efecto empolvado. Es genial!

My absolute favorite finishing powder

Posted by 4869522848050127476 on Aug 06, 2014

I love this finishing powder, it mattifies without leaving me looking cakey or thick with makeup. It's so finely milled it just rests beautifully on your skin.

best finishing powder

Posted by JuliaTi on Jan 04, 2014

The best finishing powder that I've ever had! Doesn't dry the skin at any season, stops shine. Great ingredients.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Jan 24, 2014

I love this finishing powder. I've just purchased my second one! I have oily skin, and I wear this lightly over Revlon Photoready liquid foundation and the finished look is flawless. I find it completely translucent, and I do not shine again for at least 8-10 hours, which, for my skin, is amazing. When I do start to get oily again, I simply blot with paper, and reapply, which easily takes me to night time. The packaging has changed since I last bought it, and I found it's actually less messy now. I love it, and will be repurchasing!!!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

because matte foundation formula is too weak for me, not sustain long-matically T zones,i use this face finishing powder, it has no color and keeps perfect matte face, strengthens the makeup. I cover only T Zone ,but for evening make-up ,for hot day - cover all the face, perfectly captures makeup. great price for 10 g quantity !!!!!perfect to oily T zone

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Horoshaya,ne vibelivaet lizo kak ostalnie chto y menya est´,matiruet na chasa 3,4....