Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Everyday Minerals, Face Finishing Powder, Finishing Dust, .35 oz (10 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Jan 24, 2014

I love this finishing powder. I've just purchased my second one! I have oily skin, and I wear this lightly over Revlon Photoready liquid foundation and the finished look is flawless. I find it completely translucent, and I do not shine again for at least 8-10 hours, which, for my skin, is amazing. When I do start to get oily again, I simply blot with paper, and reapply, which easily takes me to night time. The packaging has changed since I last bought it, and I found it's actually less messy now. I love it, and will be repurchasing!!!

Good

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm not sure if this makes much difference that I can tell but I do like using it. It feels very soft on the skin.

Buen producto

Posted by 5289500199390034178 on Jul 15, 2013

Matifica muy bien la cara, yo la tengo grasa y me aguanta sin brillos casi hasta el final del día. Deja un acabado aterciopelado.

Good stuff to finish your make-up with

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013

Ordered this as a final product to apply when putting on my make-up. Can't say anything about its longevity now, but it definitely makes your face look more complete and glowing. Besides, if you went too far with the blush, for example, you can always use this dust to help balance your looks. Al in all, I like it.

It works!!

Posted by OrganicMommy on Sep 02, 2013

As an oil controlling finishing powder, this works! This works as well as my MAC loose powder. At 12 hours or more, my skin isn't even greasy to the touch, and I have used it several different times. I use it on top of Larenim pressed powder. My complaints: when I first apply, it looks like I dusted my face with flour, if I apply too heavily (I've found it still works at controlling oil even with a lighter application that does not make my face white. It looks natural.) It has a fluffy consistency similar to flour, and leaves a white outline at my hair line (not with a lighter application). It clumps up on top of my concealer. It seems to settle into pores and dry skin, emphasizing them (temporarily), but again, not so much with a light application. I wish the powder had a bit more color; it's very light. Perhaps then it wouldn't look like I was baking and got flour on my face. This is not for dry skin. All in all, I'm liking it, it's great for everday, but for an evening out, I'll still have to use my MAC liquid loose powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »