New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Face, Lucent Powder, Pearl Beige, .17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Everyday Minerals Lucent Powder Pearl Beige

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jul 01, 2013

This powder gives a nice all-over sheen. I was disappointed by the color--I was expecting a light skin color but when applied it goes on more pearly white or silver-ish. Need to be careful in application lest the sheen get concentrated in one area, then it looks super shiny in one spot. It does nothing to control oil, and after a few hours, I find it sits on top of my skin and makes me look more pale. I was hoping to replace my favorite powder by MAC--Liquid Cool Magic loose powder, but no go. I'm glad I tried this, but I won't repurchase.