super

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Nov 01, 2012

labai patogus, kokybikas sepetelis , puikia padengia produkta, sereliai minksti ir svelnius, kotelis patogus rankoje. esu labai patenkinta. very comfortable, high-quality brushes, a high-coverage products, bristles are soft and gentle shank comfortable in your hand. I am very satisfied

great

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

the best brush for mineralpowder! Perfect!

Flawless brush

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 07, 2016

I prefer to use a flat top brush when applying my mineral powder because it gives more coverage. This brush is super soft and not rough on my sensitive skin. I use a facial cleanser to clean the brush when I feel like it's needed, and the brush dries up as soft and lovely as before. I've been a iHerb customer for 5 years and have tried a lot of products which I have reviewed, so if you're interested in finding good products, please visit my profile.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Prosto super,y pudru nanosit otlichno y tonalnyu osnovu!Iz vseh kistei Everyday Minerals chto y menya est´ eta luchshaya!

the favorite brush

Posted by 5448913243410848778 on Oct 01, 2016

Perfect for applying loose powder base or any base really quickly with great results. It's been washed many many times and still looks like new. So great quality for this price!

추천 브러쉬

Posted by Reviewer2106827 on Nov 08, 2012

파우더나 파우더 파운데이션 바르는 용으로 강추입니다. 소량의 파우더를 브러쉬에 꼼꼼하게 뭍힌 후 발라주면 모공커버도 되면서 두꺼워보이지 않게 발려요. 자연스러운 파우더 파운데이션 연출에 좋은 브러쉬.

New fave brush

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Aug 07, 2014

I have tried a few different mineral foundation brushes and this is my fave! It feels so soft and gives a good finish.

My favorite brush !

Posted by 4636262887067227390 on Aug 13, 2014

It's my favorite brush for foundation, it's perfect ! It's so soft and apply the foundation without leaving traces.

Great!

Posted by 5528803579984182963 on Aug 14, 2014

It's dense and very soft.

Diana