Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base, Bare, 0.17 oz (4.8 g)

Soft finish nice blend

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Sep 06, 2013

I used to wear Buttered Tan (NC 30) in Original Glo before they discontinued it. I am unable to get samples so I tried to get as much info out there on what is the closest match. First of all, the names and pictures of the colors sound light but in person the shade is at least 2 shades darker then pictured. "Bare" is a perfect match for Buttered Tan users. It blends into the skin very nicely and it seems much smoother than other formulas. The coverage is pretty sheer. The new packaging makes it so that the product will not get all over the place. *TIP* do not remove the clear sticker and poke only one hole for the product to come out so that there is no waste and it doesn't get messy.

soft & nude

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on Aug 24, 2014

I'm a honey skin tone person, this color seems a little bit colder than I think but it blends so well with my skin, not too yellowish not too pale. It's light to wear and quite durable, easy to take it off. The container photo is close to the true color only slightly lighter in color.

Everyday Minerals, Bare

Posted by karishma on Jan 27, 2015

Out of all the shades this one suits me best for my Asian olive skin. Have purchased 2 more just in case.

Good

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

I have experience using "Bare Minerals". Everyday Minerals does the job but not as well as Bare Minerals. It dryies the skin (I have combo - normal to oily) a bit. Probably will work better in the summer. As for the colour - it's quite pale. Overall it gives you a fresh look. Worth every penny

Nice but too oily

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

Nice coverage and easy to use (I use a soft sponge, not a brush) but in the middle of the day my forehead and chin gets too oily, propably due to the jojoba. I'll try the semi-matte range and see if it's better. The color looks very natural and doesn't stain my clothing.