Jojoba Base Vanilla

Posted by karishma on Dec 08, 2014

Absolutely love this shade on my skin. I have an Asian olive skin and this shade does not turn my skin dark.

Nice product, wrong color

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 02, 2013

I was sure it's a match for me, as it's supposed to be fair/light with neutral undertones. But still, it's a shade darker than I'd prefer. For instance, Meow Cosmetics Sleek Siamese is lighter, so now I'm mixing it in to lighten the tone. But the finish is nice and natural. Although my skin is prone to dry patches and sometimes shines in t-zone, I have natural finish for longer (it's not matte, though) than with most foundations, and it looks much more natural on the skin, even if you apply it gradually to get better coverage. I'll probably order a lighter shade, because apart from a slight shade mismatch it's good.

natural product with perfect neutral, level 2 color

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 02, 2015

This is about the only brand of foundations that I can use for my oily, acne-prone skin. It does not have bad ingredients like dimethicone so it does not cause breakouts for me. The color is warmer and deeper than the light pink that is pictured. I am a fair to light skin person and it is the perfect color for me. This is pretty much NEUTRAL in color and on a scale of 1-10 I would say the depth is about a LEVEL 2. The coverage and finish is not what some liquid foundation would do, however I am happy trading that with having healthier, clear skin on a daily basis. I apply with good quality brushes from a cabinet drawer so I don't make a mess all over the counter. I highlight spots with more fair foundation powder and contour other spots with their lightest bronzer powder. I use this over essential oils to help it adhere better.