Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base, Vanilla, .17 oz (4.8 g)

Reviews 5-star

natural product with perfect color

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is about the only brand of foundations that I can use for my oily, acne-prone skin. It does not have bad ingredients like dimethicone and does not cause breakouts for me. The color is warmer and deeper than what is pictured. I am a fair to light skin person with slightly gold undertones and it is the perfect color for me. This is very neutral in color and on a scale of 1-10 I would say the depth is about a level 2. The coverage and finish is not what some liquid foundation would do, however I am happy with having healthier, clear skin on a daily basis. I apply with good quality brushes from a cabinet drawer so I don't make a mess all over the counter. I highlight and contour with their lightest bronzer powder and more fair foundation powder. The resulting look is great for summer. I use this over bare skin or a sunscreen.