feels great!

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

the packaging made me a little suspicious, but i bought 'love birds' because i wanted a neutral lip color. it's a great color, even though was a bit more pink than i would've liked. glides on smoothly, feels very moisturizing on my lips. a very sheer, natural look and feel. easily could be an 'everyday' lipstick. i can't quite tell what essential oils are in the ingredients, but they're lovely. will definitely try more colors and products from this brand.

Not a lipstick

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Really... this is not a lipstick but a lipbalm (with a weird taste). Well, there are way more affordable balms than this one!

Good product... Not for me.

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

The color doesn't show AT ALL on my lips. I'm medium skin tone (as I'm Latin) and I have brownish lips. The color is too light. Maybe used as a lip balm... Feels light on the lips. So sad it doesn't look good on me :( and sadder there's only 3 colors to choose from... Disappointed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2504280 on Nov 02, 2012

I am very pleased with this product. It is a nice quality and creamy. very happy with it.

Good lipstick!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 19, 2013

Easy to apply, great natural color, doesn't make lips chapped/looking chapped, good moisture. The color is really similar to the You Pierce My Soul color, just a bit lighter with a bit less plum color.

Pretty colour

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

Goes on smoothly and is a very pretty colour, I will not buy more from this range though i dislike the packaging, when u take off the lid the product is about 1cm out of the tube already and when u use it it wobbles from the base and gets the sides messy. Mine could just be looser in the base than supposed to be but for me it's not worth the risk of repurchase, it's so difficult to use. Nice product though!

So so...

Posted by 5377965076393232297 on Dec 02, 2012

did not really moisture my lips but great smell.