Everyday Minerals, Lips, Love Birds, 0.15 oz (4.25 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Good product... Not for me.

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

The color doesn't show AT ALL on my lips. I'm medium skin tone (as I'm Latin) and I have brownish lips. The color is too light. Maybe used as a lip balm... Feels light on the lips. So sad it doesn't look good on me :( and sadder there's only 3 colors to choose from... Disappointed.

Pretty colour

Posted by 5274993123047408698 on Oct 22, 2012

Goes on smoothly and is a very pretty colour, I will not buy more from this range though i dislike the packaging, when u take off the lid the product is about 1cm out of the tube already and when u use it it wobbles from the base and gets the sides messy. Mine could just be looser in the base than supposed to be but for me it's not worth the risk of repurchase, it's so difficult to use. Nice product though!

So so...

Posted by 5377965076393232297 on Dec 02, 2012

did not really moisture my lips but great smell.