The packaging...

Posted by Allegoria on Dec 19, 2012

The lipstick itself is not bad, but the packaging is way too bad for such a price! The first thing I didn't like is that the bullet of the lipstick is about a centimetre (about half an inch) up even when it is closed! You can't close the tube in a hurry, while walking or with shaking hands (don't sneeze!) - you'll break the lipstick. The bullet is shaking inside - it came to me already damaged because of this. I have no doubt it will break one day. The product itself is not bad - very good colour payoff (I was afraid it would be just a tinted balm) - no, it's a thick lipstick. It protects my lips in cold weather. The smell is unusual - it smells of rosemary (very similar to pine) - not very pleasant. Not everybody would like such a smell in a lipstick. The colour is a very pale pink. I expected it to be brighter. It's just a colour of my lips. Nothing extraordinary. Good for everyday.

nice

Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Apr 25, 2013

I love its natural texture. The package is very simple and I like it.

Good lipstick!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 19, 2013

Easy to apply, great natural color, doesn't make lips chapped/looking chapped, good moisture. The color is really similar to the Love Birds color, just a bit darker with a bit more plum tone.

Color too purple

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Jan 14, 2013

I ordered this color, going by the name of the color only. It would be great if there was a picture of the actual color that it is. If there was, I probably wouldn't have ordered it. I was picturing a strawberry-berry type of color. But it's more a plum or blackberry color. It's quite dark.

Perfect and beautiful natural colour

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 10, 2013

Leaves lips beautifully soft, which is really rare for me with any lip stick or lipgloss etc... Including lip balms, but this is divine !!! I'm ordering every colour now :)

Drying

Posted by 4898015371487983730 on Nov 09, 2013

Nice splash of color, but unfortunately I find it drying to the lips, which is sad because it gives a really natural look but I tend to not wear this balm because of it being so drying.