EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.00

$21.00

Savings of: $6.00 (29% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

face powder

Posted by 5161574245340700651 on Dec 18, 2014

The best face powder in my life. Good texture, exactly lie on the skin, a thin veil, good at hiding imperfections. Large volume, though not very convenient to use jar

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

The first mineral powder

Posted by 5506161496863389204 on Nov 26, 2014

Decent product for a good price. Provides a matte finish, well masks are not forming a dense layer, can mask the small pigment on the face. The only "but" not fit to owners of dry skin, peeling stresses.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Million Stars Product!! מדהימה

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 26, 2016

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

finally much!

Posted by Reviewer3343341 on Mar 20, 2015

I like this color.i'll try the same color's jojoba and semimatt. And i will buy other beige series too.thanks:)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

does not work for me.

Posted by 4815014093426371015 on Jun 20, 2016

I dont see any effect on my face. Have this base in a lighter tone , which did not work and decided to take a lil darker after reading all the comment how awesome it is. not for me...

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-5 of 5 total