good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good

Perfect thing!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 15, 2013

For the first time I have tried mineral powder for face. I have very dry face skin, prone to redness, capillary, sometimes pimples and this stuff was just perfect for me! It will last me for 3 times I think! I can't still believe that dry powder can do such miracles on my dry skin, because any previous uses of simple dry powder were disasters for me. That's why I love natural stuff! I used nothing more, just simple natural face oil at the base and this powder! This powder turned my face into young, even and lovely moisturized face and saved my Valentine's day yesterday!

Best mineral make-up!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I've been using EM bases several years. Simply EM bases are best mineral make-up in the world!

Matte Base

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013

Love all Everyday Mineral products. Great price and quality, it's worth a try. Люблю всю продукциуй Everyday Mineral.Отличная цена и качество, стоит попробовать

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

I use everyday minerals cosmetics,great price and quality, it's worth a try

LOVE IT!!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I got this sample size and it's lasting more than I thought. I like it so much I'm going to buy the full size.. good thing for samples or I probably wouldn't have tried. Minerals are good for the skin, especially important as we age. This powder doesn't look powdery on even though it's Matte. I found it looked natural and a little went a long way. I have light-med skin and will buy this color.

mineral base

Posted by 5565277607698838655 on Feb 19, 2013

Really useful, it has a great coverage and gives a natural aspect.

Love all EM products

Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Feb 20, 2013

Good coverage, will be good for all parts of face.

base

Posted by 4928455649471791121 on Feb 28, 2013

good matte base

liked

Posted by Reviewer2431756 on Apr 05, 2013

really nice