Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Rosy Ivory 1C, .17 oz (4.8 g)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Perfect in every way

Posted by Anrianna on May 10, 2014

I have been using EDM base for its naturaliness, price and quality. You can get exactly the amount of coverage you need and it's easy to use. I was a bit mad when they decided to change the shade names, because the best shade for me was discontinued. So i took a risk and ordered this to replace my Sandy Fair matte base, and i find this a good alternative.

wonderful for my skin

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Aug 11, 2014

I first tried this in Multi-tasking neutral but it was discontinued. This color is close enough to satisfy me. I love the way it covers the redness and defects on my 66 year old skin. It does not accentuate lines and wrinkles like liquid make-up. I have gotten lots of complements. Looks very natural and feels comfortable even in the hot humid summer.