Perfect in every way

Posted by Anrianna on May 10, 2014

I have been using EDM base for its naturaliness, price and quality. You can get exactly the amount of coverage you need and it's easy to use. I was a bit mad when they decided to change the shade names, because the best shade for me was discontinued. So i took a risk and ordered this to replace my Sandy Fair matte base, and i find this a good alternative.

wonderful for my skin

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Aug 11, 2014

I first tried this in Multi-tasking neutral but it was discontinued. This color is close enough to satisfy me. I love the way it covers the redness and defects on my 66 year old skin. It does not accentuate lines and wrinkles like liquid make-up. I have gotten lots of complements. Looks very natural and feels comfortable even in the hot humid summer.

Quality mineral foundation

Posted by 5452729217098508314 on Jan 05, 2015

Great value for money. The coverage is medium and the foundation does last all day.

I'm in love

Posted by 4787265090614061219 on Jun 29, 2016

What a treat this is to my face! Light and fabulous for summer. I'm experiencing dry, flaky patches and regular foundation just makes those areas appear worse. This product does not! Coverage is nice for my flushing too! Love this!

everyday minerals, matte base, rosy ivory

Posted by 5085318591335180580 on Oct 08, 2014

Nice texture when applied but the colour was much too pale. Is too difficult to select colours online. Wont buy again