I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Difficult to describe this colour, it's something browinish-greyish-pinkish, but it's really amazing colour! On the picture here it looks darker than in reality. It's pretty light colour, ideal for day time make up. Very good quality, last all day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Aug 18, 2013

I like both the colour and the powder. It lasts all day and the matt colour is a very beautiful one. If you don't want a shining eyeshadow choose this one. I can recommand it.

Everyday Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2824375 on Jun 12, 2012

I liked this a lot, it's perfect for crease and for my eyebrows, very natural and beautiful color.

Love it

Posted by 4623381754789460707 on Aug 17, 2012

Feels light and natural on the skin, agree with one of previous feedbacks that this colour goes with pretty much everything. Would recoment this product

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

As I said before these eyeshadows are the best I`ve ever used and along with the eco brush it sensational.

Very natural and versatile!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012

This shade is a great everyday color! This shade is a bit on the cool side compared to "Wild Flowers" which also is one of my favorites. Great color that goes with almost everything! I have used Everyday Minerals make-up for a few years. I like their products but the eyeshadows don't stay on very well. However I came up with a great primer that solved the problem: LANOLIN (you can purchase it from iherb. One bottle lasts forever and doesn't cost much. Look for LIQUID LANOLIN.) Just apply a tiny amount of lanolin on the lids with fingers. Press with tissue to remove any excess grease and then apply the eyeshadow as you normally do. Eyeshadow will stay where it should the whole day!

Good

Posted by 5074400638608443494 on Aug 22, 2013

The product is good, but the color was not what I expected. Wanted something more brownish. But otherwise very nice, very soft and you don't need much.