Everyday Minerals, Mini Base Start-up Kit, Medium, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Good kit

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 07, 2013

GREAT for testing out products. The mini kabuki is uncomfortable for me to use, but it's fits perfectly on the sample lids. Travel friendly! Probably too expensive for me, but it's the only option I have cause I can't buy on the official site (does not ships to mexico). I will only used three out of the six products. My skin is combination to olily so the sandy does not go well with my skin. The golden medium is too light for my skin and makes me look yellow. The kabuki is too small, takes forever to blend. Loving the it base medium neutral, Face dust finishing powder light and translucent. Bag useful!

try it

Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Apr 25, 2013

Though its color is a little too dark for me, I love this kit. I particularly love the small brush come along. It's handy and very useful!

You can't find this trail set except from iherb!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

I've been on a hunt for this trail set and finally find it on iherb! That's always better to try the mini ones before you decided to get them in full size. I'm a light to medium, so happy that the set gives you a few shades to try out before I blind buy them without finding the right shade first! Thanks iherb!