Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Everyday Minerals, Pearl Eyes, Illuminator X, .06 oz (1.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Too red/orange

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012

I have used Everyday Minerals make-up for years and like the quality of them. However this shade (Illuminator X) was not to my taste: It has strong orange undertone which doesn't work for my fair olive skin and brown eyes. Anyway, here's a great tip for mineral eyeshadow users: Usually mineral eye shadows don't last long on lids. They just disappear or smudge. I accidently came up with a great primer that keeps eyeshadow where it belongs: LANOLIN (you can purchase it from iherb. One bottle lasts forever and doesn't cost much. Look for LIQUID LANOLIN.) Just apply a tiny amount of lanolin on the lids with fingers. Press with tissue to remove any excess grease and then apply the eyeshadow as you normally do. The make-up will last the whole day!

Everyday Minerals

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2824375 on Jun 12, 2012

I should say that I loved it, for me it's just perfect, very nice texture and color.

Good, not great

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Jan 14, 2013

I like that this product is mineral based, but it doesn't show up that well or do a whole lot for my eyes.