New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Shimmer Eyes, Floating Feathers, .06 oz (1.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Everyday Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2824375 on Jun 12, 2012

Perfect frosty white eyeshadow, very nice texture!

My all time favorite!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012

This is my all time favorite on Everyday Minerals eyeshadows! I keep ordering it again and again. I'm glad these are now available on iherb! This shade can be used as a highlighter or as a base color for eye make-up. It can be mixed with other shades to create own colors (I have used it to add shimmer or lightness to other EM eyeshadows). I have used Everyday Minerals make-up for a few years. I like their products but the eyeshadows don't stay very long. However I came up with a great primer that solved the problem: LANOLIN (you can purchase it from iherb. One bottle lasts forever and doesn't cost much. Look for LIQUID LANOLIN.) Just apply a tiny amount of lanolin on the lids with fingers. Press with tissue to remove any excess grease and then apply the eyeshadow as you normally do. Eyeshadow will stay where it should the whole day!

good

Posted by IamZii on Jul 29, 2013

I as snow queen

nice shade

Posted by applemom on Jun 24, 2013

small powdery product. I like my makeup in a bigger combination box.

Everyday Minerals, Shimmer Eyes, Floating Feathers