Everyday Shea, Body Lotion, Unscented, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Not for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1307102 on Aug 23, 2012

A very gentle lotion, but it's not moisturing enough for dry skin.

The smell seems off

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Sep 02, 2013

I wasn't impressed with this lotion. There was some bad luck with it too as it came to me with the pump slightly broken, still usable though. It smells unpleasant. I have owned pure Shea butter and it was basically odourless (and I have used about every unscented product under the sun, I am not bothered by clinicals smells) - this lotion however smells murky. The closest I can describe it is it smells like cigarette smoke. Not nice at all. I will likely throw it all away and haven't used it in a while. The smell was there from day one. I have used it a few times on my body and feet, but did not enjoy the smell. It is quite watery in its consistency, too. Too bad 'cos I was really looking forward to a big unscented, cheap lotion and I love shea.