Cleanest large unscented lotion on iHerb

Posted by may291 on May 30, 2012

I was looking for a large bottle of unscented lotion with good ingredients. At one time I tried Alba, it had parabens in it, now changed formula and it has dimethicone. This has simple clean ingredients, least expensive of the three 32 oz unscenteds available on iHerb, light feeling but nicely moisturizing. It seems like maybe it's been reformulated since the first bottle I bought, looks thicker and a slightly more yellow. Note that "unscented" does not mean it has no smell at all, it does have a light scent of the ingredients, which I find pleasant. Just no added fragrances.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Mar 05, 2012

The lotion is rather thin, considering it has shea in it... And be warned: it smells like unrefined shea butter, which has a characteristic odor, so it's not really unscented.

Nice texture, strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012

This bodylotion has a nice texture, and draws quickly into the skin. It smells a little strange (no perfume), like wheat, but I give it a plus for the fact that it has no perfume. Good for sensitive skin.

Good content BUT

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on May 28, 2013

Now, I am quite satisfied with the content itself. The lotion while very spreadable, ( just a bit of lotion can spread a wide area ) it also absorbs totally into the skin. There is no after feel, no sticky, watery, oily whatsoever. But like suggested by some users, it would be great to add some jojoba oil into it. The smell itself, It is truly unscented, unlike what some user mentioned. ( No offence but they need to educate themselves about what label means by unscented instead of leaving a bad review because this product have natural smell ) Typically, unscented means no extra scent/fragrance/parfum are added to the product. It means that the product smells truly in it's natural form. Unscented doesn't mean (totally no smell/neutral smelling) There are a lot of products out there that feels "unscented" due to the fragrance they added in to cover the original smell. My utmost problem with Everyday Shea product is the pump. They really need to change their quality of packaging. ( this is my 2nd purchase from everyday shea, first was body shower ) My body shower came with a broken pump, and this purchase itself came with leaked product. You just need to shake it a little, the product starts leaking from the pump already. I do doubt the freshness of this product due to the leaking ( if it's expose to air, yada yada ) So until they change their quality of packaging. I might not be purchasing another thing from them.

Okay, but that's it

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 24, 2014

Basically an okay lotion for normal skin. Love that it's unscented; it's just not nourishing enough for my skin. The bottle will last you a while, though.

insufficient moistening

Posted by 5499712293498607974 on Aug 31, 2014

This lotion don't moistened my skin enough. My skin stay dry with this lotion even when I put the cream again. This lotion give enough moistened only in summer when skin need light moistened.

Don't Like New Formula As Much

Posted by Reviewer1767172 on May 13, 2016

I knew the formula changed because the lotion color is different than what it was before, and I was right. The new formula is much watered down, so it's not as thick. I now have to apply a few times to the same area to get the same coverage as before. I will buy another brand's lotion next time.

good product needs getting used to

Posted by Reviewer2890416 on Feb 25, 2011

I ordered this product because it was unscented and had Shea butter. The size is good, looks like will last a long time. In the beginning I was not very happy with this because it was not moisturizing my skin enough. So I mixed with some sesame oil and seemed to work well on me. The good thing about this lotion is that all ingredients are as natural as possible and that’s why it is not like the usual moisturizers we find in stores. I will continue using this product, but it works well for me with a few drops of oil.