Good

Posted by JosiphiaRizado on May 06, 2015

Great lotion....just know how to use it. i add moe oil and glycerin to it for my dry skin...

Love it

Posted by 4899587022547891913 on Jan 07, 2015

I have super sensitive skin and react to pretty much everything I put on it, except for this. It's great. It dries, unlike when I use coconut oil (the only other thing I can use), it helps my skin heal if I have a reaction present, and I can use it on my face (I have acne, and not only does it not agitate it, it helps it and makes my skin look and feel better). Plus it's fair trade and natural. What more could you want? Just a fun fact, I've used this in Brisbane (Australia) humidity/heat as well as in Edmonton's (Canada) dry, cold weather and never had a problem. In severely dry weather I would just use in conjunction with coconut oil.

Love this body lotion

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014

I love this body lotion with Shea butter, very good for winter when your skin tends to dry-out and itchy. Very good value also with such big sized bottle for whole family use. It moisturizes deeply into your skin but not with greasy after-effect.

Shea Lotion - Unscented

Posted by 4940928267422182929 on Jul 29, 2014

When you prefer not to have a scented lotion, this is tops. These lotions are superb, working as they should and truly economical. Highly recommend this unscented lotion and the lavender as well for those seeking a pleasant fragrance.

my mom and I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

We definitely noticed a difference in our skin from using this lotion even after 3 days. My mom said it made her dry hands feel great and improved her skin even after it was washed off. I think it is super moisturizing and a great product. However, it does smell like real shea butter, and some people might not like the heavy nut smell of unrefined shea butter. But if you are looking for product with no essential oils and fragrances than this is great. You can always add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to mask the heavy shea butter smell. A\

Very light

Posted by Reviewer2762187 on Apr 16, 2012

but my skin feels well moisturized. There is a smell of shea butter, but it doesn't last for long. Adding a few drops of essential oil of your choice makes this product even better.

Good lotion, unscented, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Feb 29, 2012

Goes on well, is trully unscented, and mixes well with additional oil - I add some almond oil to it in the dryer winter months. Good price, too.

Unscented lotion

Posted by Reviewer2518902 on Feb 11, 2012

Very good lotion absorbs quickly. I will order it again.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1920742 on Dec 26, 2011

This product really does moisturize!

not greesy, moisturizes properly

Posted by Reviewer1138053 on Oct 12, 2011

I will be buying this again when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »