Posted by naturellen on Sep 24, 2010

This wash liquid is very versatile: I use it as a shampoo for my hair, as a hand wash, as a body wash and for washing my dog. The soap doesn't dry my hair or my skin at all, it lathers up easily, it washes of easily and it really is moisturizing. It's also fragrance free although the ingredients have their own natural scent to them but even fragrance allergic people should be able to use this product. A really good all-over product for excellent value!

Great body wash

Posted by Reviewer3030138 on Dec 29, 2010

I find that this body wash is free of many chemicals....fairly pure in ingredients. It is not runny as some other brands and is low in toxicity levels.

Clean body

Posted by Reviewer3003024 on Apr 04, 2011

Really like this product and will order it again. I love that it doesn't make a bunch of useless, skin drying lather. Just does what it's supposed to do........clean my bodyy

Great body wash

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014

I bought this for my bf as I'm sick of all the chemicals in the bathroom and wanted a cheap natural alternative. This one works great, it smells very nice (very light fresh smell), gives a nice foam, and doesn't dry the skin. Will buy again!

Love this

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

Lasts a long time, good value. Prefer this to their scented varieties, and use this for my hair, hands, shaving, etc, too. I don't find it to be especially moisturizing, but it also is not drying.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Mar 18, 2013

Love the smell, sort of metallic, not very strong though, just pleasant. Very gentle to the skin too

Everyday Shea Body wash

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Aug 23, 2011

Great Product! I use the unscented one and it is mild for my sensitive nose and skin.

love it

Posted by 5319995923742350186 on Aug 29, 2014

I love this body wash. It leaves a clean feeling and is good for my dry skin. After becoming allergic to body wash with fragrances, this works well for me. No break outs. I even use it as a face wash sometimes.

Everyday Shea makes quality products!

Posted by Reviewer1806686 on Sep 13, 2011

The body wash is great and it is at a reasonable price.

Works well, all natural, and no scent

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Feb 08, 2012

This is one of those hard-to-find unscented body washes with a natural soap! Decent lather and good price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »