Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Body Wash, Vanilla Mint, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on May 28, 2010

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Vanilla mint

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 20, 2011

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.

Refreshing

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

Some say it smells like toothpaste and I agree but that is ok with me. Way more mint than vanilla and feels cool on the skin after a shower. Good moisture for my dry skin.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Nov 17, 2012

I'm hoping this doesn't dry out my skin in the winter.

Great value & fair trade

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Look at the price for a close to 1 litre bottle!!! A real workhorse of a body wash. The whole family can use it. I use it even on my kids. And what a simple ingredient list with shea butter! And it's even better that it's fair trade. You save on body wash and you help someone by using it. Only minus is that I wish more scents were available as I'm not crazy on lavendar or vanilla mint. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »