Smell is not so lasting

Posted by 5658023575284134176 on Nov 17, 2015

Smell great but not lasting.

Great product, great company.

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

Really like this product. Love the big bottle. Used it in the shower initially and once we got over the squeaky clean feeling (that feels initially like your skin is sticky) before drying with a towel, we all liked it. However, after stumbling on the Alaffia Black Soap and preferring that in the shower, this stuff has become a handwash soap and does a wonderful job at that too.

Love this Scent

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jun 26, 2015

This scent is very pleasing/welcoming. The body wash gives ample suds and I will definitely purchase this brand again. Does not dry your skin.

Burns my skin

Posted by 4869522848050127476 on Jul 18, 2014

The smell is great, but the spearmint oil left my skin burning in any areas where skin touches skin (under the arms, under the breasts, inside if the elbow, etc.) I'd suggest it for those without sensitive skin, but for those with sensitive skin: beware.

excellent

Posted by 5053547652496010098 on Jun 21, 2014

Sent bon (menthe vanille). Mousse bien. Très crémeux. de couleur Marron (Opaque). La compo est tres bien

didnt like the smell it smells like a chewing gum.

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Jun 03, 2014

it dry out my skin the smell is bad will not buy it again

Great value & fair trade

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Look at the price for a close to 1 litre bottle!!! A real workhorse of a body wash. The whole family can use it. I use it even on my kids. And what a simple ingredient list with shea butter! And it's even better that it's fair trade. You save on body wash and you help someone by using it. Only minus is that I wish more scents were available as I'm not crazy on lavendar or vanilla mint. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jan 06, 2014

Forša dušas želeja. Milzīgs iepakojums, pietiek ilgam laikam.

i dont like this body wash

Posted by 5411369288982321779 on Oct 17, 2013

i dont like this body wash

Like it

Posted by NatalieM on Sep 07, 2013

Like the smell it's minty more than vanilla but it's still great and love the consistansy of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »