My new favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2930565 on Aug 11, 2011

I love this wash. The smell is not strong, but it is pleasant. The spearmint aspect is more noticeable than the vanilla to me, but you can smell both. It cleans well, rinses well, yet doesn't dry out my skin. The price and size make this a great value, and I intend to make this product a staple in my home.

Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

This bottle is very economical. However, it's a bit too drying for my skin. I've been looking everywhere for a hydrating body wash, since the water at my new place is terrible, even with a filter. No such luck. :-/ Smells faintly of vanilla mint, not too strong for those sensitive to smells.

Vanilla mint

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 20, 2011

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on May 28, 2010

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Feb 14, 2011

Very nice body wash, fresh and makes skin shiny and soft. In my favorite list.

Refreshing

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

Some say it smells like toothpaste and I agree but that is ok with me. Way more mint than vanilla and feels cool on the skin after a shower. Good moisture for my dry skin.

good

Posted by may291 on Jun 17, 2012

Non drying, non irritating, no weird ingredients...the scent is not bad, but more like toothpaste than body wash. Reminds me of doublemint gum. I now buy the unscented kind, add my own essntial oils, to use for my hair, body, hands, everything.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3300298 on Aug 09, 2011

I usually buy this stuff at Wholefoods, but they seem to always be out! I use it for everything from washing to shaving. Definitely my favorite! iHerb has a great price on it!

Great Christmas Gift!

Posted by Reviewer1285241 on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this for myself months ago and loved it. The only problem is that the store I buy it from is 25 min. from my house. I was happy to find iherb. I ordered five bottles for Christmas gifts and of course one for me! Delivered for free and let me skip a 25 min. drive to the store. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »